This website is operated by Vivienres Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vivienres Pty Ltd. Vivienres Pty Ltd offers this website, including all
information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
We have made every effort to display our products accurately. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools that are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
• By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
• You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. • You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
• The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
• We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate,complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT TERMS
• For each product you order on the Site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as of the time you submitted your order (“Product Price”), the delivery fees for the delivery service you select (“Delivery Fees”), and any applicable Taxes (defined below). All payments are due and payable in advance of shipment or delivery of goods and are non-refundable (except as expressly set forth in this
SECTION 5 – SHIPPING POLICY
Products will be shipped via AUSPOST Standard Letter or Standard Package (depending upon size of order) to all Australian locations. For shipments outside of Australia, shipping will be by carrier of mutual agreement and at the full expense of the customer. Any delivery dates provided by Company are estimates. Company reserves the right to make deliveries in instalments. Company will send you an email when your order has shipped. If any of your packages is returned to us, re-shipping will be invoiced to the customer (including fees due upon delivery to The Company as well as return shipping charges to The Customer.)
SECTION 6- CANCELLATION POLICY
Because we dispatch orders as they are received, once paid for, orders may not be cancelled.
SECTION 7 – RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
• We do not accept any Product returns or exchanges.
• Damaged Products. We take care to package our products for safe arrival to you. If the Product arrives and has been damaged during shipping, please file a claim with AUSPOST or the carrier you specified.
SECTION 8 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
• Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
• We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 9 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
• We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor
nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
• Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the
terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
• We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 10 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
• Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
• Third-party links on his site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or
accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
• We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods,
services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any
third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices
and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
• Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
• Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
• We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to
perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate
our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on
gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of
malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to
collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or
circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
SECTION 13 – COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
• The Website and all material provided on the Website are owned or licensed by Vivienres Pty Ltd, including the “look” and “feel” of the Website, the colour
combinations, layout, literary and artistic works, photographs, and all graphical elements. Except where necessary for viewing the material on the Website on your browser, or as permitted under the Australian
Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other
applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, nothing on the Website may be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, issued or communicated to the public, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of Bonds.
• Various trademarks displayed on the Website (whether registered or otherwise), are owned by us. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of other people or entities. The trademarks displayed on the Website must not be used or reproduced without the prior permission of the relevant owner. If you are an authorised reseller of Vivienres Pty Ltd products and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from the Website for business purposes, please contact our customer service team via email.
• If you believe you own the copyright in any work and that work is displayed on the Website without your permission, please contact us and the matter will be investigated.
SECTION 14 – ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.